Employment Opportunities in NYC Metropolitan Area
Are You a Mid-Level or Senior Architect or Designer Ready for Your Next Position? We have exciting opportunities and offer free, confidential, personalized career counseling. All positions are located in Manhattan unless otherwise specified.
- SENIOR TECHNICAL ARCHITECT to serve as a resource to the staff and knowledgeable regarding NYC codes, specifications and quality control; core & shell experience for ground up buildings mandatory. This award winning firm has an institutional practice. A degree, License, 10-15 years experience plus Revit knowledge required.
- International Design firm, specializing in Architectural Design and Planning, is in need of a DESIGN LEADER/ MANAGEMENT ARCHITECT to run this design firm's three studios. This position requires great organizational skills, ability to create a culture of collaboration and professional development. Must have a sense of the client's vision in terms of design including interiors, and ability to contribute to that concept. Projects consist of hotels, restaurants, retail, outlets, and residences. Bachelor of Architecture, License, and 15+ years experience required.
- SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER with 15 years+ experience as a full service Architect. Must be strong in managing projects from writing proposals through the construction administration phase, including experience in the technical production portion. This position is with a midsize firm in need of an Architect with Public Works experience but the firm also works on hotel and high-rise residential projects. Architectural degree and License necessary. Software skills helpful.
- SENIOR ARCHITECTURAL DESIGNER for an award winning, global design firm, with a collegiate atmosphere is in need of a candidate with conceptual and schematic design, have an analytical mindset and problem solving ability, plus competent verbal and graphic communication skills. Must be experienced in ground up global commercial projects. BArch or March Degree, License, and 12 - 20 years experience needed.
- SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER responsible for directing and supervising all aspects of architectural design services for multi-discipline projects. As Senior Architect, will be in charge of all aspects of the design process, from meeting with clients to propose scope of services for them. Work with Project Managers to meet project budget, schedule, goals, and objectives, and provide technical guidance to architectural staff. Ten years of significant design and practice experience on Hi-rise and Retail construction required. Proficiency in 3D modeling software necessary plus Architectural Degree and License required.
- SENIOR HEALTHCARE PROJECT MANAGER for a Healthcare practice that believes that good design can reduce the cost of healthcare delivery. Must be Licensed and a Healthcare Pro with 15 - 20 years experience in this sector. Responsible for scheduling, budgeting, project staffing, quality control, consultant agreements, and supervising the project team for new ground up Hospitals and upgrading existing healthcare facilities. Must have the ability to work within the constraints of cost, time and budget; accustomed to respond to client's needs and fulfill their expectations effectively.
- FACADE DESIGNER for an International Firm with a focus on design for skins, including varied materials such as concrete membrane, glass, steel and timber. Projects include innovative facade designs for Museums, Hi-rise Towers, Airports and Hotels, while showing concerns for sustainability. Degree in Architecture and 7 - 10 years experience in Facade Design needed.
- Send resume, in confidence, to info@RuthHirschAssociates.com
- January 16th, 2018